Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My name is William Roy Wilson the son of Norman Edward Wilson and Patricia Yvonne Fortin. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona where my family stayed until my father transferred with his company and we moved to Farmington, New Mexico. I graduated from High School in Farmington and a year later left on a church mission to Puerto Rico (Spanish speaking). When I returned home I continued with my schooling and found a job with a local power utility company, Salt River Project. Three years later I met my eternal companion and we were married in the Mesa Temple.

I'm married to the adorable Laurie Colleen Smith the daughter of Emmett Ray Smith and Jacqueline Joan Hiland. We have four wonderful children Steven Cantrell Wilson, Andrew Hiland Wilson, Trisha Maree Wilson, and Riley Fortin Wilson. After working 23 years in Phoenix, Arizona we decided to make a change and moved the family to Montrose, Colorado where we currently live.

Our four lovely children Steven, Riley, Trisha, and Andrew

This was taken in Park City , Utah

Brooke and Steven married in the Bountiful Temple

Peyton Emmett Wilson

Peyton, Brooke, and Steven in 2009 Christmas photo

Andrew and Alyssa married in the Jordan River Temple

Andrew and Alyssa 2009 Christmas photo


Now that you have met my family I'll be introducing you to other ancestors of ours. Some of the surnames in our family tree are: Cantrell, Carrier, Dall, Fortin, Hiland, Hunt, Lambert, Markley, Miller, Smith, and Wilson.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You got the temples mixed up....Steve and I were Bountiful and Drew and Alyssa were Jordan River:)

    ReplyDelete